Applications for Fall 2021 funding are now closed.
New Member Applications
Become a member of FAC! New Member Applications open each semester and can be completed by filling out this form.
FAC is a student-run organization comprised of between 15 and 30 members. Each semester, FAC accepts applications from students interested in joining the Council. FAC members help determine which student organizations receive FAC funding (received from the Student Activity Fee) each semester. Additionally, FAC members work closely with student organizations to ensure events are put on properly and to FAC standards.
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at Truman State University
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50
- Attend weekly meetings (6 pm, Wednesday evenings)
- Attend weekly office hours (1 hour, date and time determined each semester)
- Assist with special committees, when needed
- Attend several hours of funding hearings (typically held from 4-9 on one Wednesday and 12-6 on one Sunday about halfway through the semester)
- Attend all of deliberations (typically from 12-6 on the Sunday immediately following funding hearings)
- Operate as the FAC liaison for 1-2 student organizations each semester
- Maintain confidential information