December 27, 2019

Resources & Forms

Updated Funding Process Resource

Funding Request Form (FRF)

The Funding Request Form (FRF) is the form to fill out to utilize FAC money. It is the paperwork that shows exactly how each group is spending their money. It is the responsibility of the group liaison to fill out the FRF and submit the completed form to their FAC liaison. There are 3 basic types of FRFs: reimbursements, purchase orders, and university purchase orders (aka university checks). 


Contract Information

Our Resources

Reserve Account Request

The reserve account shall serve to pay for any unforeseen expenses, beyond the sponsoring organization’s control, that may exceed the budget allocated. This reserve account shall be used only in the case of an emergency. If your organization needs to request reserve account funds, please fill out this form and email it to FAC at 

Tips and Tricks for Groups

We have provided some tips to help groups with the funding process. These tips were found useful in the past and you are more than welcome to read. Should you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us for assistance.